St Paul’s Catholic College Manly is a comprehensive Year 7 to 12 College within the Diocese of Broken Bay. Families who are supportive of the College ethos and intend to adhere to the educational ideals, religious practices and financial requirements of the College are eligible to apply for enrolment.
In keeping with the ethos of the College, we do all we can to support those suffering immediate financial hardship. With this in mind, Bishop Anthony has approved new initiatives that have been implemented immediately to assist families who require this support.
CURRENT STATUS OF APPLICATIONS:
We are currently accepting enrolment applications for male and female students for 2026 and beyond.
- 2024 – Waiting list, please contact our enrolment registrar
- 2025 – Currently accepting enrolments for Year 11 girls. All other years have a waiting list, please contact our enrolment registrar.
- Taking applications for 2026 and beyond for both girls and boys- Note 2026 enrolment applications will close – Friday 12th April 2024
Enrolment applications will be processed once children are in Year 5 (Term 2)
To apply for enrolment at St Paul’s Catholic College Manly, please complete an Enrolment Application Form and supply the relevant documents listed below.
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s passport and visa or Australian Citizenship Certificate (if not born in Australia)
- A copy of the applicant’s Australian Citizenship Certificate or Australian Passport (if both parents born overseas)
- A copy of the applicant’s Baptismal and other Sacramental Certificates (catholic or other if applicable)
- A copy of the applicant’s Immunisation History Statement (available from Medicare online through myGov)
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent School Report
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent NAPLAN report
- A copy of any Specialist Reports for educational needs (if applicable)
- A copy of Family Court Orders (if applicable)
- Any other documents you deem relevant to support the application.
Please upload relevant documents here.
Early submission of an enrolment application is encouraged; offers of enrolment will commence approximately two years prior to proposed entry to the College.
In the year prior to commencement at the College, enrolled applicants and their parents will be invited to meet with a member of the Senior Leadership Team. All incoming Year 7 students will also attend an orientation day to further assist in their smooth transition to high school. An information package will be distributed to all parents and carers of enrolled students at our Parent Information Evening.
Please contact our Enrolment Registrar email@example.com if you require further information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please click here for Catholic Schools Broken Bay Enrolment Principles.